Navigate to Company Settings then select the Bank button.
- ABA file Entries Description: eg PAYROLL
- Default download file name: Wages.aba (This is the name of file you will transfer into your bank account, this can be changed if you wish but must have .aba as the file extension)
- Show totals on ABA file: Most Banks require a total line in the file to be uploaded. Select Yes if required by your banking facility
Select the Add Button and fill in the Companies Bank details as follows.
- Name (description)*: Name of Bank Account
- Financial Institution Abbreviation*: Eg Commonwealth Bank = CBA
- BSB: Your Financial Institutions Branch Number
- Account Number*: Business Account Number
- User Number*: This is usually referred to as DIRECT Entry ID. Issued by your financial Institution.
- Account Name*: Business Account Name
- Remitter Name*: Detail you wish displayed in your financial Institution statements.
- Select Save
Disable: Tick the box to disable the account. Details will remain but not able to process pays through this account.